Finally, let me introduce you to our one-to-one training product the Virtual Incubator Business Start-Up Coaching Program.
I customize each coaching program to my client to assure that I provide just the right blend of coaching, business plan guidance and use of our team of start-up service experts.
I'll guide you to complete all of the details and decisions necessary for you to launch a fun and rewarding business - quickly and professionally.
This is our premium, "soup to nuts" one-to-one business start-up coaching package. Learn more.
Our Business Launch Process
I guide you to create your business strategy and action plan.
Read the details
Our start-up services team creates your marketing system.
Read the details
Our support team helps you complete all organizational and financial tasks.
Read the details
Download free program flyer
Our Business Launch Tools
Business Planning Workbook
You use the Virtual Incubator Launch Workbook to familiarize yourself with twenty-five key business planning decisions and use the included worksheets to prepare to discuss each decision with me, your Virtual Incubator coach.
Business Blueprint Outline
You record your business decisions as a running narrative in the Business Blueprint business plan outline, written in Word for Windows and provided to you on a handy CD, so you can take it on the road with you.
Coaching & Planning Sessions
You use what you've learned in your planning workbook to discuss each of the twenty-five planning decisions with me during our phone coaching sessions and e-mail planning prompts. You also work directly with our service providers team to provide input to permit them to complete a series of organizational tasks to more quickly and professionally launch your business.
Start-Up Service Providers
Certain business planning tasks can be more quickly and professionally completed by an expert service provider. We have combined the following key organizational tasks together into our Start-Up Services Package, included in your Virtual Incubator Coaching Program.
Here's whats included in the Start-Up Services Package:
- An attention-getting logo design.
- Business card layout and printing of 500 full-color, glossy business cards.
- 30-minute CPA consultation to discuss your legal form and tax issues.
- Assistance in legally registering your business.
- Securing a FEIN.
- Traffic-stopping website design (up to 7 pages, non-e-commerce).
- Set up of your web hosting and business e-mail accounts.
- Professional editing of the content for your website.
- Help installing and using QuickBooks accounting software.
Let me know more about your coaching needs
If you have a question we don't answer in this section, please feel
free to send the question to me by e-mail.
Q. How do you decide which clients to work with?
A. I talk to you. This is why I offer a free, no obligation phone review of your business concept, so that
I can use the information you provide in your coaching request form and what you tell
me during our phone conversation to determine if we are good fit for each other.
Q. How is Virtual Incubator coaching different from working with other
small business counselors?
A. The big difference is the street-smart advice we provide in the start-up workbook and
the do-it-for-you support you receive. Every planning resource and needed service provider is made
available to you -- all in one place.
My private coaching is best described as a "soup-to-nuts" process, that includes an
intensive period of coaching and coordination of our team of start-up service providers. It's not
a quick, "here's-how-YOU-do-it" one weekend workshop. That won't get you past your time pressure and
Q. How long is my relationship with you as my Virtual Incubator coach?
A. The Virtual Incubator Business Start-Up Program is presented over twelve (12) weeks of time.
Request the full Virtual Incubator Program planning schedule.
Q. Are study materials provided when working with you as my Virtual Incubator coach?
A. Yes, you'll use the 163-page Virtual Incubator Business Launch Workbook to organize your business launch
preparation into 25 planning decisions, and to prepare you to most effectively work with me during each coaching session.
You'll also receive the Business Blueprint business planning CD (written
in Word for Windows), which you'll use to enter your planning decisions into a word processing document thereby
creating a business plan narrative, which is supported by your financial projections.
Q. Do I get help with tasks such as designing my logo and creating my business website?
A. Yes you do!. I coordinate our team of business start-up experts, which includes:
- A graphic designer.
- Website designer.
- QuickBooks expert.
Q. Am I expected to apply myself full-time to planning my new business?
A. If you mean 40 hours per week, then the answer is no. But I can tell you from working with
hundreds of start-up clients that you will progress more rapidly if you commit at least 10 hours per week
to prepare for each coaching or planning session.
Q. What can I expect to have done when I complete my work with you as my Virtual Incubator coach?
A. You will have:
- Completed a marketing strategy plan along with a promotional action plan and schedule.
- Selected a business address and created a business identity, including a logo, color scheme, business card layout, and web domain name.
- Completed legal registration and compliance with any other pertinent government regulations.
- Completed a plan to set up your office space, business technology and local business support services.
- Secured a website design and compelling website content.
- Set up your customer service and sales support systems.
- Arranged your business banking set up, including a merchants credit card account, where applicable.
- Installed QuickBooks accounting software and, when desired, received a tutorial on its use.
- Set your expense budget and projected your first year profit and loss and cash flow.
- Reviewed personal and business insurance coverage.
- Learned the tax filing requirements for your kind of business form and learned how to handle the Home Office
- Set up your telecommunications system.
- Decided upon what kind of personnel support you will need.
- Arranged a reliable system for producing and delivering your product or service.
To help me most effectively respond to your coaching inquiry, please fill in and submit this form. I will promptly contact you.